Round One of epic sewing extravaganza is complete! And just behold how beautiful Kenutu's settee is now.
In case you're like, ew, that middle cushion is squishy looking and someone is clearly not a professional upholsterer, lemme just remind you of this.
In all, we used 6 yards of fabric for the six square settee cushions. I seam ripped the old cushions apart for a loose pattern and hoped for the best. If I'd bought new cushions for the insides, they'd probably have a better shape, but honestly, who cares. Here's a little glimpse at the madness that was Phase 1 of this project. I did make a "blueprint" of the measurements in case I ever need to go crazy and redo them, but I'm hoping to put it in the Boat File and never look at it again.
Two people dumb enough to think anything is possible and smart enough to bumble their way into discoveries.